BIGRIGGEN IS A DOG FRIENDLY PARK
These conditions are the requirements for guests travelling with dogs.
- The dog owner must agree that the Park Manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive or the subject of a complaint/s from other guests. It is the dog owner’s sole responsibility to control and manage their dog. If in the view of park management this has not happened to an acceptable level, the owner and the dog may be evicted from the park immediately.
- Upon arrival at the park, the dog’s acceptance will be at the Manager’s discretion.
- Dogs must be supervised at all times and never left unattended, including inside a tent, van, or other accommodation.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times while not in a van or tent or other accommodation: there are no exceptions.
- For health and safety reasons, dogs are not allowed in any buildings or common areas of Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park. These areas are the office/shop and entry to shop, amenities blocks and the concrete common area and walkway around amenities block, the Hall, swimming hole near powered sites. Penalty cleaning fees may apply if this occurs.
- If your dog would like to go for a swim they may do so in the swimming area behind the Hall. The swimming area near the powered sites is a dog-free area. All swimming areas are clearly signed as to their usage.
- Dog owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s waste in a plastic bag and disposing of in rubbish bins. Bags may be purchased from the office.
- For health and safety reasons, dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park.
- Dog owners are personally responsible and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions caused by or because of their dog.
- By booking, guests acknowledge that their pets are disease-free, healthy and all standard vaccinations are current.
- Dog owners take full responsibility for their dogs and will take all necessary and reasonable precautions to prevent harm to other animals or people and property.