Bigriggen park would like to thank all our guests for their patience and support during the past months.
The government has issued a TENTATIVE DATE for our re-opening of 11:59pm on 12th June 2020 which means our first guests can arrive on the 13th June 2020.
Please keep in mind, this date is not set in stone and is subject to Stage 1 easing of restrictions not impacting the ‘Covid Safe’ checkpoint. The government will then decide whether to proceed with Stage 2. Which includes the re-opening of camping grounds. Due to this, we have decided not to take bookings at the moment. We are happy for customers to email us with any enquiries.
For those seeking to use their credit note once we are re-opening could you please refer to the following:
How to use credit notes?
Please email email@example.com include the following information:
– Booking number
– Full name
– Check in date
– Check out date
-Type of site (Powered or Unpowered)
– Number of adults
– Number of children and ages
We will email you your booking confirmation
Please keep watching our website homepage for further updates to our booking site re-opening date.
We truly wish everyone all the best and can’t wait to welcome all our old and new guests back to our little slice of paradise.
From the Bigrigen Family