- By booking with Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park you accept our full terms and conditions which are on our website and are available on request.
- These terms replace all previous terms and conditions that may or did previously exist and any contracts or agreements between Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park and the guest. These terms and conditions cannot be waived, varied, or amended without the written consent of Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park.
- A booking is taken to be confirmed upon payment in full
- Payment in full is required at time of booking for camping and powered sites
- Only powered sites have a reserved area. Camping Sites are a first in best-dressed scenario. We do not reserve a particular site. Only for large group bookings of over 50 people at their request. Campers select their own site.
Monday to Thursday: 9.00am – 6.00pm
Friday: 8.00am – 8.00pm
Saturday and Sunday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Should you be arriving outside these hours. Please let us know and we can make an alternative arrangement. On site management is accessible 24 hrs a day in the events of an emergency
- Group numbers and the number of groups are limited at any one time.
- ALL GUESTS must register at the office on arrival to check in and receive your park entry permit and boom gate code (unless advised differently)
- PARK ENTRY PERMIT: colour coded stickers must be fixed to your windscreen throughout your stay. It must be fixed to the outside of your windscreen on the driver’s side at the top. Please adhere the sticker to your vehicle immediately on arrival. As loss of permit could lead to eviction from park.
- DAY VISITORS Must register at office on arrival and receive a DAY PASS. DAY VISITOR FEES APPLY. We may need to restrict visitor numbers during peak times.
$6.00 per adult for a full day and $3.00 per child for a full day
$3.00 per adult for a half day and $1.50 per child for a half day
- If you are part of a GROUP BOOKING and meeting other friends or family here we have a park map where you can mark your camp location. This will assist others in locating your camp area on arrival.
- Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park reserves the right to refuse anyone entry at their absolute discretion
- Maximum stay – Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park is 100% short term accommodation. Maximum length of stay is 28 days no permanent residents accepted.
- Price and tariffs are subject to change without notice
- Adults and Children prices are subject to increases for long weekends and peak periods
- Peak Times are all Long Weekends, Public holidays, School Holidays, Easter and Christmas
- Minimum 4 (four) night tariff per person for all Easter Long Weekends
- Minimum 3 (three) night tariff per person for all other Long Weekends
- Children Rates are from the ages of 4 years up to and including 15 years old
Infant 0-3 years (inclusive free of charge)
Adult 16 years and above
- Bookings are essential in our peak periods.
- All fees are GST inclusive.
- Guests who cancel their bookings within 30 days of their stay will not be entitled to a refund or credit note
- Guests who cancel their bookings with more than 30 days notice will be entitled to a refund minus a $10.00 booking fee
- All Long Weekends, Public Holidays, Peak Periods Bookings cancelled within 30 days will not be entitled to a refund or credit note
- If Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park is closed by the government (eg.COVID-19) credit notes will be issued to all our guests for their bookings
- If you do not keep your booking, fail to notify, cut short your stay, with Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park no credit note or refund will apply
- Strictly no refund or credit note for inclement weather
- In the event, the guest breaches any of the terms and conditions contained herein. The guest will be asked to leave immediately and no refund or credit note will be given
We recommend you seek independent travel insurance if you are concerned external factors may impede your stay at Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park. Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park shall not be liable for any loss or damage to guests’ property and or booking payment. We recommend you purchase travel insurance at time of booking
Credit Note is for the dollar value of your booking and can be used for any purchases at Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park. The credit note can be split over several visits. The credit note is valid for 12 (twelve) months.
HOW TO USE CREDIT NOTE
Email admin @bigriggen.com.au include the following information:
- Booking number
- Full name
- Check in date
- Check out date
- Type of site eg: Powered/Unpowered
- Number of adults
- Number of children and ages
We will email you your booking confirmation
When making booking if the value of your credit is more than your booking amount your balance will be kept as a credit note. It will be recorded in the booking notes of your new booking.
If there is a balance owing it will be payable on arrival.
Credit notes, complimentary or discounted stays cannot be used during long weekends or peak periods.
Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park reserves the right to ask any guest to leave for any reason determined at Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park sole discretion and no refund or credit note will be given.
In the event, the guest breaches any of the terms and conditions the guest will pay to Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park on demand all costs and expenses that Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park may incur as a result of the breach.
- Guests agree on booking to abide by our terms and conditions, rules and regulations including our advice for safe camping
- Guests acknowledge the inherent risk of ALL ACTIVITIES and bush camping including insects, spiders, ticks, falling limbs from trees, swimming in creeks/river, bushwalking and will take necessary and reasonable precautions against same and acknowledge this can result in permanent or temporary injury and death
- Chainsaws strictly prohibited
- No digging of holes or trenches
- Trail Bikes, ATV’s, Quad Bikes strictly prohibited
- No shooting, Weapons, Rockets, Rocket Launchers, Explosives are allowed on Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park under any circumstances
- No rope swings
- Speed limit 10kph in Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park. This is a shared zone between vehicles, pedestrians, cyclists, and wildlife.
- All Queensland Road Rules apply while driving in Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park.
- No learner drivers in Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park.
- Guests speeding or driving in a manner that Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park consider dangerous will be asked to leave the park.
- Unlicenced driving or driving under the influence of an intoxicating substance is strictly prohibited at Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park.
- No travelling or riding in backs of utes, trailers, vehicles, etc
- Please report all dangerous driving to management before an accident or incident occurs.
Public Road into Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park – is a public road through private property. Speed limit is 40kph. Please do not enter private property or remove wood for fires.
Waste – All waste from portable ablutions must be emptied in the dump point at the amenities block.
Rubbish – To be tied securely in bags and placed in bins at the back of the amenities block. Please keep campsite clean and leave site clean on departure.
- Campfires are permitted
- Campfires in firepits only
- Extinguish fire fully with water before last person retires for the night
- No bonfires
- Keep the fire moderate, no large embers or flames
- Do not light fires in existing logs or trees as you may be asked to leave the park
- Do not set up your fire pit near trees, long grass, tents, caravans, etc.
- Never leave fire unattended
- No fire twirling
- For safety reasons please wear appropriate footwear and supervise children near firepits
- Call/visit office at any time if fire out of control
- Fire Bans can occur anytime. A sign will be placed at the entrance to our park advising of ban. Government imposes fines on individuals for lighting fires during bans.
- Campers may bring own wood or purchase wood from us. No outside wood contractors are permitted on property.
- No bottles, flammable liquids or explosives in fire pits
Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park water is treated and purified creek water that has been passed through a purification system and held in our covered holding tanks and piped underground to tanks and taps. We recommend that you boil it before drinking.
Water Conservation “water is a precious resource” Could you please Fill All Your Water Tanks Before Visiting Our Park as we are not on town water but on strict water allocations from Seqwater.
8.00am – 10.00am
5.00pm – 8.00pm
Generators must be rated at 65db or less
Management reserves the right to alter and change usage hours and arrangements
- A noise curfew applies from 10.00pm please respect your fellow guests.
- No loud music, radio-controlled cars, drones, whips, etc at anytime
- No offensive bad language or behavior
- All forms of noise to be kept to an absolute minimum at al time
Boom Gate Code
The guest will be allocated a 4 digit pin to enter Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park for their exclusive use. The pin number is to be used only by the guest and the persons in their booking. The pin is not to be misused and lent to a third party for entry to Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park. If this occurs Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park reserves the right to cancel the booking with no refund or credit note given and all persons in that booking will be asked to leave Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park
Children are not permitted to play in and around the Boom Gate at any time.
Only 1 (one) vehicle per entry code
Vehicles are to proceed without delay once pin is entered, don’t stop or walk under boom.
Boom is sensor activated for exit. No pin needed
Cyclists and parents of child cyclists must supervise and agree and declare by booking at Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park that a helmet will be worn at all times whilst riding on the property and that they have appropriate safety gear for themselves and their children.
Children riding bicycles in Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park to be supervised by a responsible adult at all times
Bike track is not to be used by guests before daylight and after dark.
Guests riding bicycles at night must have lights and all safety gear for night riding
All Queensland Road Rules apply while cycling in Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park
Swimming is permitted in the creek or river. However, be aware there are submerged logs and rocks and water is shallow in parts. Do not dive into the water. Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times around the waterways. Swimming in the river/creeks can be dangerous take care when entering, while in and leaving the water and riverbank. Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park does not monitor or provide life-saving supervision. If you do so you proceed at your own risk and Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park accepts no liability in any form.
Wear appropriate footwear while walking and camping in the bush to minimize the risk of tripping, falling, being bitten by animals such as spiders, ticks, snakes, etc.
Spiders, ticks, snakes are another potential risks near walking tracks or long grass. If you suffer a bite or suspect you have a tick we strongly advise you see medical assistance at
Beaudesert Hospital – 07 5541 9111
Boonah Hospital – 07 5463 3300
Emergency – 000
We recommend that you bring a first aid kit with you, fly and insect spray and sunscreen.
Don’t camp under trees with large boughs, especially gums, they tend to swap off on still silent days and also in strong winds
BIGRIGGEN IS A DOG FRIENDLY PARK
Please download a PDF of our Dog Registration Form HERE.
These conditions are the requirements for guests travelling with dogs.
- The dog owner must agree that the Park Manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive or the subject of a complaint/s from other guests. It is the dog owner’s sole responsibility to control and manage their dog. If in the view of park management this has not happened to an acceptable level, the owner and the dog may be evicted from the park immediately.
- Upon arrival at the park, the dog’s acceptance will be at the Manager’s discretion.
- Dogs must be supervised at all times and never left unattended, including inside a tent, van, or other accommodation.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times while not in a van or tent or other accommodation: there are no exceptions.
- For health and safety reasons, dogs are not allowed in any buildings or common areas of Bigriggen Camping and Caravan Park. These areas are the office/shop and entry to shop, amenities blocks and the concrete common area and walkway around amenities block, the Hall, swimming hole near powered sites. Penalty cleaning fees may apply if this occurs.
- If your dog would like to go for a swim they may do so in the swimming area behind the Hall. The swimming area near the powered sites is a dog-free area. All swimming areas are clearly signed as to their usage.
- Dog owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s waste in a plastic bag and disposing of in rubbish bins. Bags may be purchased from the office.
- For health and safety reasons, dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park.
- Dog owners are personally responsible and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions caused by or because of their dog.
- By booking, guests acknowledge that their pets are disease-free, healthy and all standard vaccinations are current.
- Dog owners take full responsibility for their dogs and will take all necessary and reasonable precautions to prevent harm to other animals or people and property.