• All Guests must register in at the Kiosk upon arrival, before entering Park.
Please advise if arriving after 6.00pm. Kiosk Hours: 8.00am – 6.00pm.
• The following minimum night payment applies in Peak Times:
LONG WEEKENDS: 3 Night Tariff (FULL PAYMENT PRIOR TO ARRIVAL)
EASTER LONG WEEKEND: 4 Night Tariff (FULL PAYMENT PRIOR TO ARRIVAL)
• SPEED LIMIT: 10kph (Walking Pace) at all times in the Camping Grounds.
Drivers speeding in the Park will be asked to leave. Please consider the safety of our guests.
ALL ROAD RULES APPLY WITHIN THE CAMPING GROUNDS. PLEASE REPORT HOON DRIVING TO MANAGEMENT IMMEDIATELY – BEFORE DAMAGE OR AN ACCIDENT OCCURS.
• UNLICENSED PERSONS are not permitted to drive any vehicle in the camping grounds.
• PUBLIC ROAD INTO BIGRIGGEN: Please note, the road into Bigriggen Park through Private Property is a PUBLIC ROAD, and as such, ALL ROAD RULES APPLY. The speed limit is 40kph, and is regularly patrolled by radar units. Please stay on the road – do not trespass onto the private property on either side of the road.
• REGISTERED Guest vehicles only permitted in camping grounds.
• WIDOW MAKERS: Don’t camp under trees with large boughs, especially gums. Often called ‘widow makers’, they tend to snap off on still, silent days, and also in strong winds & lightning strikes.
• SNAKES, SPIDERS, & TICKS all live in and around the camping area. Remember, you are in the Australian Bush! Being up-to-date with first aid techniques & having a well-stocked first aid kit is important.
• KEEP WILDLIFE WILD – for your sake and theirs, do not feed the native animals.
• DOGS: Permitted on lead at all times. Please enquire.
• CAMPFIRES: Extinguish your campfire with water. (Do not cover with sand or soil). River rocks are not permitted around campfires. DIGGING OF HOLES FOR CAMPFIRES IS NOT PERMITTED. Campfires are not permitted during Fire Bans.
• FOOTWEAR: For safety reasons, please wear appropriate footwear in the Park, including around campfires and while swimming in the river.
• NOISE: All forms of Noise is to be kept to an absolute minimum at all times (The majority of our Guests are here to enjoy the Peace and Quiet!)
• BEHAVIOUR: Consideration of all other guests is expected at all times (Irresponsible Behaviour and Bad Language WILL NOT BE TOLERATED).
• PROBLEMS & DISTURBANCES: Please report to Kiosk.
• TRENCHES: Strictly prohibited.
• CHAINSAWS: Strictly prohibited.
• TRAIL BIKES, QUAD BIKES, ATVs, etc.: Strictly prohibited.
• RUBBISH: Bins are provided at Amenities Block. Ensure all rubbish is in securely tied bags.
• YOUR CAMPSITE: Please keep & leave it clean.
• GENERATORS: Please advise Kiosk if you wish to use a Generator. Generators may be allowed at the discretion of Management, subject to camping numbers at the time, but must only be used between the hours of 8.00am – 10.00am & 5.00pm – 8.00pm and must be rated at 65 db. or less. If Management receives a noise complaint, you will be asked to cease using your Generator.
• AMENITIES: Please advise Kiosk if Amenities require attention. Amenities are communal & consideration of others use of them will ensure a pleasant stay for all. To ensure the Amenities are left as an adult would like to find them, all children (0-15 years) must be accompanied by an adult while using the Amenities. Unfortunately, unsupervised children in the Amenities often leads to it being left a mess. Parents are responsible for their children at all times.
• SHOWERS: Showers are $1.00 coin operated. (Coins available at Kiosk). Bigriggen Park has installed an outside shower at the Amenities. If you or your children are muddy, please wash off outside prior to entering.
• PORTABLE TOILETS: Bigriggen Park has provided a DUMP-EZY for your Portable Toilet waste. NOTE: Environmentally Friendly Chemicals only to be used. Chemicals kill existing Bacteria which are vital for a Septic System to function. Please note that a sewerage system does not operate at this park. Chemical toilet waste, feminine hygiene products, etc. must not be flushed. Children not permitted in the Dump-Ezy area.
• KIOSK: Hours – 8.00am – 6.00pm unless advised otherwise.